Location & Dates
Directing the focus more inward, Level Three emphasizes the modern application of the philosophical and metaphysical aspects of yoga, paying particular attention to the seven chakras and how they foster a deeper sense of self‐awareness. In this two‐day intensive, you will then learn how to use your intuition as well as your anatomical knowledge to give your students effective hands‐on assists.
What you will learn:
- Twenty additional YogaFit poses, including the Moon Salutation
- Physical execution, transitions, and modifications for each pose to ensure that it is safe, effective, and empowering for every body type
- How to sequence your YogaFit class
- Principles of hands‐on adjustments, when and how to execute them properly
- The anatomy and physiology of breath, including use of bandhas (locks)
- Meditation techniques and the health benefits of a consistent meditation practice
- The effects of yoga on the brain, the central nervous system, and the emotions
- The seven chakras and the four paths of yoga
- The importance of a personal yoga practice and how to create one that makes sense
YogaFit® teaches all the traditions of yoga – balance, strength, flexibility and power – but it does so from a fitness and exercise science approach. We believe this fusion is the doorway to introducing yoga to everybody, regardless of his or her fitness level. We believe that if you can breathe, then you’ll enjoy the benefits of yoga, so we are passionate about ensuring this ancient and holistic practice becomes an intrinsic part of the fitness industry.
YogaFit® is the largest yoga fitness education school in the world, with more than 200,000 instructors trained on six continents. YogaFit® is specifically designed for delivery in fitness facilities and overcomes the mystery of yoga by delivering a practical, user-friendly style, which is accessible, understandable, and suitable for individuals at any level of fitness.
YogaFit® is designed to improve the health, performance, and mental acuteness of athletes or individuals who practice regularly. Based on the traditional fitness science of Hatha yoga, YogaFit® blends balance, strength, flexibility and power into a tried and tested fitness format.