Location & Dates
|Momentum 360 Sydney [ 3, 3 Box Road, Caringbah, NSW, 2229 ]||Enquire|
|Fit Academy Melbourne [ 1/432 Settlement Road, Thomastown, VIC ]||Enquire|
Speed, Agility and Quickness Workshop Level 1
Speed, agility and quickness are the foundation for all sports and activities. If you are fast, strong, and agile, there is no sport or activity that you cannot pursue. Everyone can benefit by incorporating these elements of training into their training program. The skills sets you obtain from our programs will build the foundation to give you the confidence to take on any task or sport.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• You will learn fundamentals of speed, agility and quickness (S, A, Q) training and optimal running mechanics.
• You will learn how to implement measures and evaluate athletic performance for assessing.
• Show competency and efficiency in demonstrating and coaching the fundamental skills and drills of S, A, Q.
• Be able design individual and group training programs for a broad range of athletes.
• Learn 23 Speed drills and exercises
• Learn 11 Agility Drills/exercises
• Learn 23 Quickness Drills/Exercises
• Learn 22 Warm up and Mobility, flexibility, core and coordination exercises and routines.
• Most importantly, we teach you how break down every movement so you become a better teacher.
Australian Institute of Speed and Agility
At the “Australian Institute of Speed and Agility” we provide courses, coaching and training for personal trainers, coaches and athletes in the skills needed to improve running speed, agility and quickness in a broad range of sport and activities (Rugby League, Rugby Union, Soccer, tennis, squash, and cricket).
All our courses, coaching and training programs have been designed by coaches with more than 20 years of coaching experience.
Experience includes coaching athletes from junior to senior competitors and from both State and National levels.
WHY YOU NEED TO DO THIS WORKSHOP?
Speed, agility and quickness are the foundation for all sports and activities.
Speed, agility and quickness training is the most comprehensive functional training program you will find. It covers all spectrums of exercise mobility, flexibility, core strength, functional strength, coordination, speed, power and fitness.
If you are fast, strong, and agile, there is no sport or activity that you cannot pursue. Everyone can benefit by incorporating these elements of training into their training program.
> The skills sets you obtain from our programs will build the foundation to give you the confidence to take on any task or sport.
> Help improve performance through a broad range of activities and sports from football, soccer,
netball, basketball etc.
> Help improve running efficiency through improved running mechanics and technique.
> Improve training time efficiency (Training smarter, not harder)
> Improve career opportunities, like teams and group training.
> Minimal capital output (minimal equipment required)
> Train anywhere.
> A Fitness Australia approved course with CEC’s (Continuing Educational Credits).