Kinetic Link Training - Level 1
|Teaching time||390 (mins)|
|Self paced activities||450 (mins)|
|Break time||120 (mins)|
|Total time||2 (no. days)|
|Course price||$620.00 / $620.00 - $770.00 (if you'd like to pay by instalments simply call Wayne Rodgers 0412 123 584)|
|Prerequisites||Personal Trainer & Gym Instructor|
|Approval term||21/11/2018 - 20/11/2020|
|Course type||Face to face & Online|
|Course provider||Health Adventure|
Location & Dates
|SYDNEY - Fitness Culture Bondi [ 32 Ebley St, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022 ]||Enquire|
|MELBOURNE - The Fit Shop [ 8 Remont Course, Cheltenham, VIC, 3192 ]||Enquire|
Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training.
Designed and delivered by Australian Sports Physiotherapist - this highly practical 2-day course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all exercise physiologists, exercise professionals and sports scientists who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
• Learn to design and deliver the most effective functional strength training programs by utilising an integrated approach to human biomechanics.
• Study the the very latest functional strength and core conditioning principles and explore a highly effective and precise Kinetic Link Training System – KLT
• Develop (and learn to deliver) functional training programs for all clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
• Learn skills, exercises and complete workouts that are fully transferrable across an extremely wide spectrum of clients.
• Learn to train integrated full body movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential, distinct movement patterns) which follow myofascial lines and respect the kinetic link principle.
• Study an effective model for exercise description to assure accuracy in professional communication and ease of record keeping.
• Take home full-colour exercise sheets plus a comprehensive digital course manual
Content that you can use IMMEDIATELY to enhance your exercise prescription for ALL clients:
Welcome to Health Adventure / Kinetic Link Training. With 30 years experience in fitness education and sports physiotherapy. We are proud to provide an exceptional standard of professional career development courses for fitness professionals.
As education-focused health professionals, we are committed to helping you to explore your full potential - ensuring your business success via positive outcomes for your clients.