Location & Dates
KETTLEBELL SUPREMACY CERTIFICATION - ONLINE LEVEL 2 COURSE
Here's What You'll Learn During Your Level 2 Kettlebell Certification
* You will learn many advanced variations of the exercises taught during the level 1 certification.
* You will learn Double kettlebell exercises including the Double Swing, Double Clean, Double Military Press, Windmills and much more.
* You will become proficient in the most technical of kettlebell exercises, including the Clean and Jerk.
* You will learn a variety of drills to coach each of the advanced exercises and cues to correct your client’s technique.
* You will get immediate access to the membership area with dozens of kettlebell exercises and great workouts you can implement into your training business right away. No more boring workouts!
* You will discover advanced training methods that will enable you to earn more money and work fewer hours by leveraging your time and skill with group fitness training.
* You will set yourself apart from your competition with a unique skill set in one of the fitness industry’s hottest training methods – kettlebell training.
* You will be accredited as a level 2 kettlebell instructor with Fitness Australia and recognised Worldwide by the International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals (ICREPS).
* You will receive 5 CECs with Fitness Australia, if booked with level 1 you will receive 10 CECs (save $61!)
Click here to enrol in the Dangerously Fit Level 2 Kettlebell Courses.
Dangerously Fit Academy
The Dangerously Fit Academy delivers World-Class functional strength education to personal trainers in Australia and around the World.
All certifications are accredited with Fitness Australia (AUSREP) and recognised around the World by the International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals (ICREPS).
Our CEC Courses focus on 'unconventional strength training' methods that will separate you from your competition and make you the go-to fitness expert in your area.
Dangerously Fit Kettlebell Certification workshops are available face to face and online.