Kettlebell Principles Level 1
|Teaching time||480 (mins)|
|Break time||45 (mins)|
|Total time||1 (no. days)|
|Course price||$297.00 ($547 if booked with level 2 and accredited for 18 CECs in total)|
|Prerequisites||Personal Trainer & Gym Instructor & Group Exercise Instructor|
|Approval term||02/10/2018 - 01/10/2020|
|Course type||Face to face & Online|
|Course provider||Dangerously Fit Academy|
|5 more courses|
Location & Dates
|Canberra [ CBD, ACT ]||Enquire|
|Melbourne [ CBD, VIC ]||Enquire|
|Adelaide [ CBD, SA ]||Enquire|
|Sydney [ Brookvale, NSW ]||Enquire|
|Brisbane [ CBD, QLD ]||Enquire|
KETTLEBELL PRINCIPLES CERTIFICATION - LEVEL 1 COURSE
Here's What You'll Learn During Your Level 1 Kettlebell Certification
* You will master the fundamentals of kettlebell training ensuring maximum results are achieved in minimal time.
* You will become proficient in the Swing, Squat, Snatch, Clean, Deadlift, High Pull, Military Press, Turkish Get-up and much more.
* You will learn the progressions and regressions of each exercise so you can coach your clients safely and skillfully.
* You will discover the most common mistakes learners make and the cues and drills to fix them quickly.
* You will learn how to create fun, effective kettlebell programs that deliver results and keep your clients engaged and coming back for more.
* You will get immediate access to the membership area with dozens of kettlebell exercises and great workouts you can implement into your training business right away. No more boring workouts!
* You will be accredited as a level 1 kettlebell instructor with Fitness Australia and recognised Worldwide by the International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals (ICREPS).
* You will receive 9 CECs with Fitness Australia, if booked with level 2 you will receive 18 CECs (save $50!)
Call Dan on 0422 936 963 for more information.
Dangerously Fit Academy
The Dangerously Fit Academy delivers World-Class functional fitness education to personal trainers across Australia.
All certifications are accredited with Fitness Australia and recognised around the World by the International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals (ICREPS).
Our Fitness Australia CEC Courses focus on 'unconventional strength training' methods that will separate you from your competition and make you the go-to fitness expert in your area.