Online & Face to Face Pole Instructor Training. The Intermediate Master Training Course develops a high skill level in technical instruction, identifying anatomy of pole tricks and methods to correct technique with an emphasis on injury prevention to support student’s as they invert.
Online course include videos, quizzes, practical assignments, feedback from our Master Trainers, discussion forums, practical teaching & core skills assessments.
Internationally recognised. Approx study time 10-13 hours with 6 months to complete. Face to Face courses are 2 days in studio with an EDP Master Trainer
* Producing balanced class plans incorporating motor skills, strength & flexibility training
* Functional and efficient movement
* Inverting for the first time, safety exits, effective & safe spotting
* Muscle movements & joint actions
* Anatomy of the core & wrists
* Mechanics of pointing the toes
* Developmental Stretching for Dancers
* Managing student expectations & goal setting
* Imagery, creative expression and fluidity
* Building on Beginners - functional training for Intermediate level pole students
* Breaking down technique of intermediate tricks and spins and understanding muscles used
* Progressions and regressions and adapting tricks for differing difficulty levels
* Step by step preparations, teaching points & tips for intermediate tricks, with opportunities to actively implement and practice new teaching skills using active learning methods
* Momentum & dynamics
* Mechanics of Spinning Pole: controlling speed
* Pole Conditioning: theory and practical application
* Introduction to handstand training for pole
Ecole de Pole
Are you passionate about POLE and want to make it your career? Then the Ecole de Pole MASTER Training series is for you!
Online and Face to Face accredited instructor Training Courses, internationally recognised and available across the globe through our web based distance Learning Management portal, or face to face in studio.
Based on functional teaching methodology written by champion poler Justine McLucas, each course builds on the knowledge of the previous from beginner foundation skills, right up to Advanced spotting for flips and drops, with a focus on ways to see real results and technical growth in your students.
Participants will develop a high skill level in technical instruction, by identifying muscles and joints used in pole grips and tricks, ways to correct technique, build strength and flexibility, with an emphasis on safety and injury prevention to support students throughout their pole journey.
Suitable as an instructor training tool, for new or experienced teachers, the courses provide insight and skills for the pole dancer wishing to further their own personal understanding of the mechanics of pole movement even if not to teach, but to apply improved techniques to their pole training.
EDP MASTER Training Courses are Internationally recognised by Fitness Australia, the ACE (American Council on Exercise) and PDC (Pole Dance Community UK, Europe, USA) .