Location & Dates
Online and Face to Face Pole Instructor Training. The Beginner Master Training Course builds the knowledge to deliver an effective beginner pole fitness class with expert technical and anatomical understanding.
Online courses include videos, quizzes, practical assignments to support your learning, feedback from our Master Trainers, discussion forums, practical teaching & core skills assessments. I
nternationally recognised. Approx study time 9-12 hours with 6 months to complete. Face to Face courses run over 2 days in studio with an EDP Master Trainer.
* Principles of Pole Fitness
* How to structure a Beginner Class: build an effective warm up, plan a balanced class, structure routines and link movements in combinations, safe cool downs
* Muscles & Anatomy essential in Pole
(weight bearing exercise, muscle movements and joint actions in pole grips)
* Health & Safety (risk assessments, pre- exercise screening, spotting, instructor responsibilities)
* Teaching Methodology (teaching and learning styles, cueing and communicating)
* Dance Aspects (counting, phrasing, musicality, rhythm & imagery)
* Contraindications and how to adapt tricks accordingly
* Technique of Beginner tricks & spins (muscles used, progressions and regressions), teaching points, safety, spotting, correcting students)
* Functional Methods of Teaching Pole Tricks
* Mechanics of Beginner Spinning Pole
* Pole Conditioning (on and off the pole)
* Flexibility Training for Beginner Classes; the importance of stretching for balanced fitness
Ecole de Pole
Are you passionate about POLE and want to make it your career? Then the Ecole de Pole MASTER Training series is for you!
Online and Face to Face accredited instructor Training Courses, internationally recognised and available across the globe through our web based distance Learning Management portal, or face to face in studio.
Based on functional teaching methodology written by champion poler Justine McLucas, each course builds on the knowledge of the previous from beginner foundation skills, right up to Advanced spotting for flips and drops, with a focus on ways to see real results and technical growth in your students.
Participants will develop a high skill level in technical instruction, by identifying muscles and joints used in pole grips and tricks, ways to correct technique, build strength and flexibility, with an emphasis on safety and injury prevention to support students throughout their pole journey.
Suitable as an instructor training tool, for new or experienced teachers, the courses provide insight and skills for the pole dancer wishing to further their own personal understanding of the mechanics of pole movement even if not to teach, but to apply improved techniques to their pole training.
EDP MASTER Training Courses are Internationally recognised by Fitness Australia, the ACE (American Council on Exercise) and PDC (Pole Dance Community UK, Europe, USA) .