Location & Dates
|The Fit Collective [ 69 Light Terrace, Thebarton, SA, 5031 ]||Enquire|
|NEO Fitness [ 2-8 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 ]||Enquire|
|VFIT Holistic [ 108 Prospect Road, Prospect, SA, 5082 ]||Enquire|
If you are new to the industry or have yet to obtain your boxing qualifications with clients this is the course for you.
The Level Up Boxing Pad Course - Level 1 is the first step to learning to the skills and techniques to introduce boxing to your clients in both group and one on one environments.
An 8-hour course designed to for beginner - intermediate levels.
Level Up are committed to ensuring you have both the confidence and skills to teach boxing. At the end of this course you will understand:
• How to introduce boxing in your gym, studio, bootcamps or personal training sessions
• How to leverage business from boxing
• The basic punches and correct pad holding techniques
• The body mechanics of throwing a punch
• How to utilise inners, quick wraps and hand wraps
• How to reduce injury risks for both clients and instructor
• Program design and class boxing drills
• Safety requirements and technique do’s and don’ts to help your clients get the most out of their sessions.