Make your personal training experience count but also make it safe. Activate your insurance coverage while doing trainer experience.
Are you completing your:
- Diploma of Fitness
- Certificate lll in Fitness
- Certificate lV in Fitness or
- Practical modules as part of a Science Degree.
If yes, then rely on Fitness Australia to make your learning journey safe by obtaining insurance for up to twelve (12) months while you study.
Apply online today for your FREE student member insurance and you will be covered with:
- $10million professional indemnity, public liability and products liability cover;
- Up to $100,000 legal fees cover
You will also receive:
- Regular industry updates and the latest news
- Current exercise guidelines to assist you while you study
- The start of your professional online profile and direct access to the health and fitness online community.
Some commonly asked questions about the student member insurance;
Q.As a student do I need to be supervised?
A. The Insurance policy provides cover for a Student whilst under direct or indirect supervision. Direct Supervision is constituted to be supervision that is provided by an experienced Fitness
Q.If I am a student am I still covered if I am being paid by a client or employer?
A. There is no stipulation in the policy which does not allow a Student to earns a financial reward for the activities that they are performing. However, the policy will only respond where the student is providing these activities within the scope of practice, accreditation and experience as a Student Member.
Once you have graduated you will be eligible to apply to be a registered exercise professional with Fitness Australia.
If you require a Certificate of Currency or would like to view the Policy Schedule simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the student member insurance cover go the to Help Centre and type in Student Insurance.