New legal service for all businesses registered with Fitness Australia.
Fitness Australia’s Legal Advisory Service provide legal advice, assistance, information referral, and support. Conducted via a simple phone call, this service is aimed at assisting you and your business take the steps needed to seek legal advice.
You have access to a free 20 minute legal consultation, whenever you need assistance about a new legal issue.
Topics the legal service can assist with include:
- Buying and selling of a business, goodwill & consumer lists
- Contracts including alliance agreements, partnership agreements and joint ventures
- Franchising advice
- Loan agreements, guarantees and security
- Client membership agreements
- Privacy Act and privacy policies
- Council or other administrative permits
This service is available to all Business Members and sole trader memberes and will be provided by Fitness Australia’s legal advisory partners, Meridian Lawyers.
If you’d like to contact Fitness Australia’s legal advisory service, please call our Industry Service Team on 1300 211 311.