Fitness Australia is excited to launch Worket™, the PT Management App
Available exclusively to those registered with Fitness Australia, the app gives PTs the freedom to run their business from their pocket - take bookings, track income, connect with clients and generate new leads.
Bill Moore, CEO of Fitness Australia, the peak fitness industry association says, “Giving Registered Trainers, Instructors and their clients exclusive access to the Worket App is super exciting for Fitness Australia!”
“Worket is tailor-made to help PT’s run their business from the palm of their hands. It’s packed with features to support easy interaction with existing clients and to find new ones as well as listing the trainer’s qualifications and credentials. Best of all, there’s no cost apart from a 5.25% fee on each transaction.”
For personal trainers the Worket App has many features:
- Your registration profile is pre-loaded and ready to go – just download and login to activate.
- Your clients can login using Facebook.
- Communicate using two-way in–app messaging and push notifications.
- Record keeping for easy end of year tax.
- Receive payments straight into your bank account.
- Do in-app client pre-exercise screening.
- Set your weekly schedule in the customisable calendar.
- No download cost, no monthly fee, only a small 5.25% fee per booking.
- Download the Worket App, free
- Quick account set up with your Registration profile is ready to go
- Add your training locations and set your rates for clients to book in.
“We’re taking the guess-work out of choosing the right PT, with all profiles on the Australian Register of Exercise Professionals pre-populated in Worket to showcase Trainer credentials and areas of specialisation,” explains Moore.
Worket is available to download for iOS from the App Store and coming soon for Android.