Location & Dates
|Sports Centre UniSA - Magill Campus [ Bundey Street, Magill, SA, 5072 ]||Enquire|
Been thinking about purchasing a M.A.T?
Have you seen our M.A.T and want to learn more?
Want to know if your clients, patients or athletes are at risk of injury?
Want to be able to stop guessing and start measuring improvement in movement and function?
Have you purchased a M.A.T and want to learn from the creators?
Get 5 CEC's in 3 hours!
You will learn:
- Where movement and injury risk screening fits into your practice?
- How to perform 8 tests adapted from the literature to determine injury risk of your clients, patients or athletes using the M.A.T.
- How to determine if your athletes are ready to return to sport following injury.
- How to use our injury screening guide and automated injury risk calculator.
- How to use our M.A.T to build confidence, increased adherence to management or training programs, drive clients through your door and increase your bottom line.
More info at: www.functionalmovementgroup.com
Cost: ONLY $169.95 which includes your very own M.A.T
(BOOK NOW via correctiveexerciseaustralia.com for 15% off both this course and CEA’s Movement Screening Workshop when booked together)
Functional Movement Group
The Functional Movement Group is a one-stop source for those in the health and fitness industries seeking to learn more about functional movement. We bring you interactive educational courses based on the most up to date research and innovative products with the mission to help professional like you bridge the gap between the health and fitness industries. Our unique approach means we are constantly evolving in line with the science to help provide you with an evidence based understanding of a person’s unique pain management, rehabilitation and performance needs.