Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy
|Self paced activities||240 (mins)|
|Course price||$113.00 / to Fitness Australia Members Members $90.40 (Join Human Kinetics Rewards and enter code COURSE17 to receive a 20% discount on courses.)|
|Approval term||19/06/2017 - 18/06/2019|
|Course provider||Human Kinetics|
|2 more courses|
The course study guide is aligned with each chapter of the book, "Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy", studying:
The Bodyweight Challenge
Neck and Shoulders
Planning Your Program
● Identify which muscles are the primary muscles involved in an exercise.
● Determine which exercises best target each body region.
● Progress certain bodyweight exercises in complexity as your client becomes more proficient in each movement.
● Understand the importance of core and gluteal strength in fundamental movement patterns.
● Develop a basic bodyweight strength training program based on your client’s current strength.
Human Kinetics Australia is located just south of Adelaide. Founded in 1974, Human Kinetics' mission is to produce innovative, informative products in all areas of fitness to help people lead healthier, more active lives. We are committed to providing not only information but also solutions that help our customers practice their professions. HKA develop and distribute educational resources: books, e-books, online courses, DVDs, webinars and journals, relating to physical activity, health, sports sciences, and many other related areas.