The national Fitness Industry Quality Framework is based on the outcomes of industry research and the Quality Assessment service. Fitness Australia will develop a suite of services, tools and products that assist businesses to improve and grow.
By improving the quality of services, effectiveness and capabilities of fitness services providers, the industry will be more equipped to deliver quality services to customers or clients.
Our Quality Assurance Model
In developing a quality accreditation framework, Fitness Australia aims to:
- Build and enhance industry reputation and profile through standards and quality assurance
- Build and position the Fitness Australia brand as the symbol of optimal industry standards
- Build the capacity of the industry to achieve optimal industry standards
- Build a culture of quality improvement that permeates through every registered business, every day in everything they do
By ensuring that through systematic quality improvement, fitness industry consumers are the core focus of the business and therefore receive optimal health and fitness services.
Fitness Australia’s principles underpin the quality framework and accreditation process.
- Accessible: Entry to the National Fitness Industry Quality Framework is accessible and affordable to business, particularly small and medium size business.
- Useful: The National Fitness Industry Quality Framework is useful to business and practical to maximise voluntary participation.
- Credible: The National Fitness Industry Quality Framework is credible, with a high level of integrity to provide consumers with confidence in the brand and to encourage business participation.
- Visible: The National Fitness Industry Quality Framework is visible to consumers and business.
- Inclusive: The National Fitness Industry Quality Framework has application for all sectors of the fitness industry and all sizes and types of business models.
- Sustainable: The National Fitness Industry Quality Framework has a structure that is flexible enough to respond to the changing business environment and allows mid-stream corrections. As such it needs to be continuously monitored and improved.